Join the Hardy Team!
Want to learn the ways of Master Plumbing? Our team is always looking for talented and trustworthy individuals to grow with our team. See below for open job positions and send in your application.
- Assess and repair residential plumbing systems. Manage multiple projects including long-term renovations and major installation.
- A company vehicle will be provided as well as essential tools. Exponential room for growth.
- Fixed daily salary in addition to a percentage of new jobs acquired.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Follow up on plumbing job leads and assess project requirements
- Evaluate residential job sites to identify potential plumbing issues
- Work with Master Plumber to determine work cost estimates
- Experience with plumbing and license to work in MD
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Driver's license and ability to drive to and from job sites
- Troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate easily and efficiently with existing and potential clients
Need Immediate Help With Your Plumbing Emergency?
With Hardy Plumbing, you can rest easy knowing that you are our top priority and we’ll come in to prevent any further damage from happening to your property. You won’t have to worry about bloated prices either because we’ll nip the problem in the bud, ensuring that you’re paying only for what is needed, and you can go back to relaxing in your home in no time.
What To Expect?
Our job’s done only when your comfort and peace of mind are restored. We want you to be smiling again the moment we walk out of your door.